Fire Jacket Protective Sleeve
Fire jacket is used to protect hose and hose assemblies, tubing, pipe, wiring and cables from high temperatures or molten splash. Fire jacket will also help maintain line temperature and reduce environmental overheating and overcooling.
- Temperature range: -65° to +500° F
- Resistant to hydraulic fluids and lubricating oils
- Compounded silicone rubber coating over fiberglass
- 100% asbestos-free
- Supplied in 50-foot lengths (not continuous)
- Iron oxide red color
- Slides easily over hose and expands to go over fittings
NOTE: When selecting protective hose sleeving, measure the outside diameter of your hose and add approximately 1/4."