Air Brake Fittings (Nylon Tubing)
Recommended for air brake systems except where temperatures exceed +200°F or where battery acid can drip on tubing.
Use with NT100 Nylon Air Brake Tubing (SAE J844 Type A and B)
- Meets all specifications and standards of SAE and DOT FMVSS 571.106
- Fittings come fully assembled with tube sleeve, tube nut, and built-in tub support
- All parts feature CA360 Brass construction
- Fair vibration resistance
- Max. operating pressure: 150 psi
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +200°F
May also be used with Copper Tubing by replacing nut, sleeve, and insert with long nut (31361) and spherical sleeve (31360). Insert should be removed for copper tubing use.