Part #: S2
S2 | Eco Crimp Head Bundle W/ Dies
Slide to Change Material:
Please log in to add/update your Custom Part Numbers.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Must workshops and mobile service teams do without the power and reliability of large stationary crimpers? UNIFLEX‘s answer is a definite “no“, and our compact, multi-purpose workshop crimpers prove that the advantages of the legendary slide bearing technology can also be used in light-weight, inexpensive equipment that will fit into almost any vehicle and workshop. Numerous drive variants are available.
Includes: Machine, 14mm, 17mm, 20mm, 24mm, 28mm, 32mm, and 40mm dies.
- Ergonimic: The lightest crimper with the biggest opening in it's class. It's easy to handle and transport.
- Compact: Makes it's mark in any workshop with its small size and large capability. ideal for on-site service.
- Slide Bearing Technology: innovative slide bearing technology means this machine is completely Greaseless. This prolongs the machines lifetime while keeping maitenance costs low. No grease means no risk of prematurely damaging the crimping head and cuts down the time spent cleaning and maintenancing the machine.
- Bright Optical Signal: As soon as you've reached the set crimp Spec, the bulb lights up so you know exactly when your perfect crimp is achieved.
- Convenient: The S2-M Ecoline Head is over 8lbs lighter and comes with a convenient handle for easy grab-and-go.
Also Available With: Hand Pump, Foot Pump, or Pneumatic Pump
Notice: If you order this product with one of the available pumps, it will include the hydraulic line, and all the fittings necessary for quick and easy assembly and use.
|Press Force (Ton/KN)||90 Ton / 900 KN||90 Ton / 900 KN||90 Ton / 900 KN|
|No Need for Lubrication: 20% Less Friction||✓||✓||✓|
|SAE R 12 / 4SP* 1-piece fitting||1¼"||1¼"||1¼"|
|SAE R 15 / 4SH* 2-piece fitting||1"||1"||1"|
|Max. Pressing Area (in/mm)||2.48in / 63mm||2.48in / 63mm||2.48in / 63mm|
|Opening Stroke (in/mm)||0.87in / 22mm||0.87in / 22mm||0.87in / 22mm|
|Opening Without Jaws (in/mm)||3.03in / 77mm||3.03in / 77mm||3.03in / 77mm|
|Base Jaw Length (in/mm)||2.95 in / 75mm||2.95 in / 75mm||2.95 in / 75mm|
|Industry Standard Max||1¼"||1¼"||1¼"|
|Max 90° Fitting Size||1"||1"||1"|
|Closing Speed (mm/sec)||-||-||0.9|
|Press Speed (mm/sec)||-||-||0.9|
|Opening Speed (mm/sec)||-||-||-|
|Oil Capacity (qt/l)||0.79qt / 0.75l||0.79qt / 0.75l||2.11qt / 2l|
|Length (in/mm)||19.69in / 500mm||6.69in / 170mm||14.96in / 380mm|
|Width (in/mm)||16.54in / 420mm||8.66in / 220mm||14.75in / 400mm|
|Height (in/mm)||17.32in / 440mm||12.99in / 330mm||12.20in / 310mm|
|weight (lb/kg)||70.55lbs / 32kg||70.55lbs / 32kg||70.55lbs / 32kg|