Part #: S2-M-H
S2-M-H | Manual Table Mounted Crimper Bundle W/ Dies
Slide to Change Material:
Please log in to add/update your Custom Part Numbers.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Must workshops and mobile service teams do without the power and reliability of large stationary crimpers? UNIFLEX‘s answer is a definite “no“, and our compact, multi-purpose workshop crimpers prove that the advantages of the legendary slide bearing technology can also be used in light-weight, inexpensive equipment that will fit into almost any vehicle and workshop. Numerous drive variants are available.
Includes: Machine mounted on table, 14mm, 17mm, 20mm, 24mm, 28mm, 32mm, and 40mm dies, and Two-Stage hand pump
- Ergonomic: The lightest crimper with the biggest opening in it's class. It's easy to handle and transport. Speaking of Handle, did we mention the new Two-Stage Hand Pump?
- Compact: Makes it's mark in any workshop with its small size and large capability. ideal for on-site service.
- Slide Bearing Technology: innovative slide bearing technology means this machine is completely Greaseless. This prolongs the machines lifetime while keeping maitenance costs low. No grease means no risk of prematurely damaging the crimping head and cuts down the time spent cleaning the machine.
- Two Stage Hand Pump: Delivers 3x the volume at low pressure allowing you to achieve crimps quickly and with less fatigue. The pump also has a telescopic hand lever making high pressure crimping a breeze.
- Bright Optical Signal: As soon as you've reached the desired crimp spec set, the bulb lights up so you know exactly when your perfect crimp is achieved.
- Convenient: The S2-M-H comes mounted on a table with a convenient shelf to hold your case of dies so you're always ready to grab and go.
|Press Force (Ton/KN)||90 Ton / 900 KN||90 Ton / 900 KN||90 Ton / 900 KN|
|No Need for Lubrication: 20% Less Friction||✓||✓||✓|
|SAE R 12 / 4SP* 1-piece fitting||1¼"||1¼"||1¼"|
|SAE R 15 / 4SH* 2-piece fitting||1"||1"||1"|
|Max. Pressing Area (in/mm)||2.48in / 63mm||2.48in / 63mm||2.48in / 63mm|
|Opening Stroke (in/mm)||0.87in / 22mm||0.87in / 22mm||0.87in / 22mm|
|Opening Without Jaws (in/mm)||3.03in / 77mm||3.03in / 77mm||3.03in / 77mm|
|Base Jaw Length (in/mm)||2.95 in / 75mm||2.95 in / 75mm||2.95 in / 75mm|
|Industry Standard Max||1¼"||1¼"||1¼"|
|Max 90° Fitting Size||1"||1"||1"|
|Closing Speed (mm/sec)||-||-||0.9|
|Press Speed (mm/sec)||-||-||0.9|
|Opening Speed (mm/sec)||-||-||-|
|Oil Capacity (qt/l)||0.79qt / 0.75l||0.79qt / 0.75l||2.11qt / 2l|
|Length (in/mm)||19.69in / 500mm||6.69in / 170mm||14.96in / 380mm|
|Width (in/mm)||16.54in / 420mm||8.66in / 220mm||14.75in / 400mm|
|Height (in/mm)||17.32in / 440mm||12.99in / 330mm||12.20in / 310mm|
|weight (lb/kg)||70.55lbs / 32kg||70.55lbs / 32kg||70.55lbs / 32kg|