Swivel Eye Welded Hydraulic Cylinders | 3500 PSI
Heavy-duty hydraulics, 2-year warranty. Magister swivel eye cylinders manufactured using steel piston and steel threaded gland with wear rings for long life. Welded ends with spherical bearings on each side, honed cold-drawn tubing, hard chrome plated rod and top quality five component piston seals allow Magister Hydraulics cylinders to work in harsh conditions. Due to its narrow ends and ability to revolve, this cylinder is a great fit for most of the mobile applications. Rotating feature of bearings helps with alingment.
- Applications: Welded Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder.
- Tube: High tensile honed cold drawn tube.
- Rod: High tensile ground & polished hard chrome plated rod.
- Gland: Precision threaded gland with wear rings for long life.
- Piston: High tensile steel for heavy duty applications.
- Base ends: Welded steel mounts with bearings.
- Piston seals: Top quality five component compact seals for excellent performance.
- Rod seals: Standard U-cup polyurethane rod seal with inner O-ring, POM-C wear rings and polyurethane wiper.
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty.
- Pressure: 3500 PSI.
- Color: Black.