Welded Hydraulic Cylinders | 3500 PSI Tube
Heavy-duty hydraulics, 2-year warranty. Magister tang cylinders manufactured using steel piston and steel threaded gland with wear rings for long life. Welded durable mounting ends, honed cold-drawn tubing, hard chrome plated rod and top quality five component piston seals allow Magister Hydraulics cylinders to work in harsh conditions. Due to its narrow ends, this cylinder is a perfect replacement for front such industries as material handling, waste, construction, transportation and agriculture.
- Applications: Welded Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder.
- Tube: High tensile honed cold drawn tube.
- Rod: High tensile ground & polished hard chrome plated rod.
- Gland: Precision threaded gland with wear rings for long life.
- Piston: High tensile steel for heavy duty applications.
- Base ends: Welded steel tang mounts.
- Rod end: Welded narrow tube
- Piston seals: Top quality five component compact seals for excellent performance.
- Rod seals: Standard U-cup polyurethane rod seal with inner O-ring, POM-C wear rings and polyurethane wiper.
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty.
- Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Color: Black.