Welded Clevis Cylinders | AG Clevis Cylinder 2500 PSI
Heavy-duty hydraulics, 2-year hassle-free warranty. Magister cylinders manufactured using steel piston and steel threaded gland with wear rings for long life. Welded steel clevis ends with screw-on clevis on the rod end, honed cold-drawn tubing, hard chrome plated rod and top quality five component piston seals allow Magister Hydraulics cylinders to work in extreme conditions. Excellent replacement for farming equipment and others.
- Applications: Welded Double Acting Hydraulic Cylinder Clevis.
- Tube: Honed cold drawn tube.
- Rod: High tensile ground & polished hard chrome plated rod.
- Gland: Wire lock gland with wear rings for long life.
- Piston: High tensile steel.
- Base end: Steel clevis end mount.
- Rod end: Welded steel clevis item.
- Piston seals: Top quality seals for excellent performance.
- Rod seals: Standard polyurethane rod seal with innier O-ring, POM-C wear rings and wiper.
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- Pressure: 2500 PSI.
- Color: Black